Renters (or tenants) insurance covers against loss by fire, lightning, windstorm, hail, explosion, riot, civil commotion, aircraft or non-owned vehicle damage, smoke, glass breakage, vandalism, burglary, robbery and theft. Renters insurance differs from standard Home Owners Insurance in that it does NOT cover the building structure itself.

If you rent an apartment, condo or house you should have renter's insurance to protect your personal property. Contact Painter Reichman & Co. to learn more about renter's insurance.


"If your insurance policy
will be coming up for
renewal soon, allow us to offer you
a quote on a policy from one of our
select underwriters."
Powered by Anything Internet