Change Insurance Policy or Make A Claim

Should you need to change your existing insurance policy (like add a new vehicle) or make a new claim for damages and our office is closed, please contact the appropriate insurance company listed below.

  • Travelers Insurance Company (including Consumer CountyMutual) - 1-800-252-4633

  • America First Insurance Company - 1-877-263-7890

  • Safeco Insurance Company - 1-800-332-3226

  • Progressive Insurance Company - 1-800-274-4499

  • Encompass Insurance Group - 1-800-588-7400

  • Fidelity Flood Insurance - 1-800-820-3242.


"If your insurance policy
will be coming up for
renewal soon, allow us to offer you
a quote on a policy from one of our
select underwriters."
Powered by Anything Internet