If you own a condo or town home your insurance needs differ from those of a single family home owner's needs. Since you deal with an association and there is joint ownership of certain property elements a review of your association's rules and any insurance coverage the association may offer should be a part of planning your personal insurance needs. We can assist you with the research and then the preparation of an insurance plan that will protect your condo or town home.

Contact Painter Reichman & Co. to properly protect one of your biggest assets...your condo or town home.


"If your insurance policy
will be coming up for
renewal soon, allow us to offer you
a quote on a policy from one of our
select underwriters."
Powered by Anything Internet